00416: Please, support the Declaration ... the strategy

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:15:36 +0200
Subject: Please, support the Declaration ... the strategy

Dear Leo,

You have the Declaration, which I would support in its intent ..... but
where is the campaign/strategy.
Dear Bernard and all,
first at all I would like to beg your pardon because Bernard is right. Because
we have asked for supporting the Declaration on the European Constituent
Process but we have not explained clearly the strategy.

By now, the unique aim of the Declaration on the European Constituent Process
is to launch the website EuropeanConstituentProcess.Net. This is explained in
the last paragraph of the Declaration but not enough clear.

The structure of the website (intended to be launched the next week) will be
very simple, it will have only two elements (by now): the own Declaration as
founding statement and a forum where citizens could debate on the European
Constituent Process, plan more activities, campaigns and so on.

By now, no other plan is scheduled. Hopefully, this initiative will be able to
trigger a democracy community at the grassroots level, because we are only a
tiny group of technicians (involved in the democracy activism) who cannot
carry out bigger objectives. The supposed new democracy community would have
to be who grow from scratch.

The forum will be set up using the phpBB2 software
http://www.phpbb.com
this tool is being used in the WDDF
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/

Hopefully these explanations will be able to clarify the surroundings of this
initiative. Please, consider to support it. To support the Declaration is
only needed to state it and give following data:
Name / Email
Country
Group and website (if applicable)
these data could be sent to these mail lists, or to my email or posting and
the WDDF Forum
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?t=54

I am going to copy&paste this email to the WDDF
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?p=134#134

Regards, Leo