00415: Re: Please, support the Declaration ...

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 19:23:53 +0200
Subject: Re: Please, support the Declaration ...

Leo wrote:

Dear Bernard,
please, consider to support the Declaration on the European Constituent
Process.
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/download.php?id=11

if you estimate it, please post your support in the WDDF
http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?t=54
or let me to know it by email.

Regards, Leo
I'd like also to support it, but how do I do it?
Georges

PS. My support does not mean that I find it pragmatic.
Indeed, I believe that ALL actions of WDDM and CICDD
are nice games without any practical, pragmatic impact.
I justify this stand in
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/demo_archive/transition_to_democracy.html
which is known to our list, but which nobody so far
discussed.