00387: Re: Seeing the light

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:35:15 +0200
Subject: Re: Seeing the light

Giorgio Menon wrote:

Georges Metanomski wrote:

Intelligent discussion in only possible within a structure
possibly differing in inferences, but agreeing on facts,
which are the first contextual background.

It's impossible here, as long as you confuse facts with
ideas (or inferences). I clearly presented Jihad as a
FACTUAL CONTEXT which I lived and witnessed directly
and you reject it as an IDEA.

Hi Georges,
i cannot deny that YOU are in war. What i deny is that I am in war.
Translated to clear language: Jihad is limited to Israel
which may be exterminated to the last person without you
caring a damn. Like your Niemeyer said, sit there happily
when they come for me. Don't worry, they'll come for you
sooner than you think.
As for me, I learned to shoot at them when they come
without waiting for you to speak for me. I could wait long.
me war is still an idea at this stage, not a current fact. I see no
weapons, hear no bullets. Maybe you see and hear them. I cannot say much
more than this. About Madrid and London blasts i still have no idea of
who's behind them,
G:
Your problem and it clearly tells something about you but
nothing about Madrid and London. I would respect this
statement more if you had the courage of your convictions
and said that you believe the blasts done by US and Israel
agents.
but if we're talking about WWIII or the war to
terrorism the role of the Reichstag fire suddenly comes to my mind.
G:
You should control this obsession: Reichstag has nothing
to do with facts we are trying to talk about. If you want
to talk about Nazis, open a thread and, with hundreds of
Gestapo, SD, NSDAP members I met in exercise of my functions
I may tell you surprising things, that you will seldom if
ever find in "historic" commonplaces.
Those are facts, not ideas. And these facts make me wonder what limit
can WE all tolerate: if they (or you) say we're in war shall we believe
this is a profound truth?
G:
WE all could try to think, but cattle and bandwagons seldom
do.
Shall we therefore join the local militia or
Army to fight our enemies and protect our Family, God, Nation ("God,
Nation and Family" was Mussolini's motto) ? Shall we kill anyone who has
a different skin or political belief in the name of Peace and Freedom?
G:
Do it, if you wish. As for me I was always within handfuls
trying to defend themselves against hundreds of millions:
In Warsaw Ghetto, in Polish Resistance, in Israeli Citizen
Army, along with Israeli Arabs. You want to forbid us the
right to defend ourselves from extermination?
You may always try.
Do you mean that i lie or that i'm having hallucinations if i say that i see no WWIII?
Where do we go from here?
G:
No, just blind.
We could try to build a factual base and try to see what
we can infer from it.
But I don't believe that we are capable to do it, so
better let's leave it at that and keep on drinking and
dancing waiting for them to come.
BTW, I fear that Italy may be next to have blasts carried
out by fancy dressed carabinieri.

Georges.