00383: Seeing the light

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:46:13 +0200
Subject: Seeing the light

Popper said that science does not rest on a rockbed,
but on piers driven into the swamp deep enough to hold
the edifice of its theories.
Not so the stupidity. Until yesterday I was certain that
certain lists, headed by CICDD, encompass some priceless
assholes who reached the rockbed of imbecility.
They seem to fall into such classes as Ontologists,
Scientists, Theologians and Politicians.
Each of these classes merits a dedicated thread, but, due
to the actuality I'll limit this post to the Politicians,
mentioning the others just to give a start point to
eventual dedicated threads.
Ontologists preach the Intelligent Design, their Designer
being for some reason too stupid to design evolution.
Scientists stygmatize "materialistic science" not noticing
that there ain't no sich animal, that "matter" never
appears in science, that it's a pure idea, "materialistic
science" thus being "idealistic science".
Theologians insist upon DD being based upon religion not
precising which religion. One that lapidates a woman,
because her husband got tired of her? Which mutilates
girls? Which beheads the infidels?
Or, that one which burned witches, which only a month ago
exorcized a nun by crucifying her to death, which ordered
the extermination of Beziers (kill them all, God will
recognize His children), which for thousand years fostered
pogroms culminating in the Holocaust run under the device
"Gott Mit Uns"?
And, finally, the Politicians stating that there is no
Jihad, no Islamist terror, that all pretended terrorist
actions back to Pearl Harbour are staged by fancy dressed
security agents of such governments that "stand to
benefit" and that it's naive to take things at their
face value.
Well, taking things at their face value I was naive enough
to believe my eyes and to consider enemies I have been
called to fight in various anti-terror missions, including
schools taken hostage as well as in pitched battles of the
Yom Kippur war, as warriors of Islamist Jihad.
I believed that Jihad started in 1948, that it had the
objective to distroy Israel and to exterminate Israelis
and that it took the WWIII dimension in 9/11.
SEEING THE LIGHT.
But yesterday I met Little Green Men (LGM) who with help
of their transdimensional devices convinced me that I
was wrong and that our apparent assholes are in reality
geniuses asserting the Truth.
Quite a shock of course to find out that fellows I
happened to shoot were not Jihad terrorists, but fancy
dressed colleagues. I remember my mother tell me that
it is very wicked to shoot colleagues, so what shall I
do? If our Theologians don't object, I'll find the above
mentioned crucifying exorcist and confess to having
murdered, after which he'll probably ask "how often my
son?", give me Absolution and we'll go have a drink and
sing Hospody Pomyluy on two voices. After all, what's
a murderer compared with a disrespectful nun?
I might alternatively convert to Islam, blow myself up
and go fuck the virgins. Slightly tougher way, but the
arrival so much nicer.
The above shows my good will and determination to atone,
but not being a genius I would like to ask our Politicians
and Theologians to help me with one or two little problems.
I admitt that there were no Muslims on 9/11 planes and
that they were flown by fancy dressed CIA, Mossad, IS
and more generally the Great Satan's agents. Where I run
a bit into trouble is to grasp their motivation. Heroic
Mudjahaddin of course love to be shot or to blow themselves
up as prelude to fucking the virgins. But for Satan's
agents there are no virgins to fuck, so why should they
blow themselves up? Too deep waters for my peanut, so
please, help.
Same holds for all pretended Islamist suicide bombers who
are clearly fancy dressed Satan's agents. Why the hell
do they blow themselves up without fucking virgins in view?
Help!
Armies attacking Israel in consecutive wars were outnumbering
the total Israeli male population. As they were clearly
composed of Israeli agents, these agents must hide somewhere
underground in peace time like Morlocks of the Time Travel.
Will that explanation find grace in the eyes of our
Politicians, or their brilliance may propose some better
one?
No problem with Pearl Harbour: the imitations of Japanese
aircraft were clearly flown by fancy dressed US agents
with face lifts making them look like the Yellows.
Battle of Britain's pretended German attackers were clearly
IS agents. Enough to look who stood to benefit. Churchill,
of course. It gave him the chance to make his wisecrack
about the few, he got a seven dish dinner at the Buckingham
Palace and the Gracious Majesty offered him a cigar.
BTW, a purely theological question, which our Theologians
will answer in three secs. To my small head this 12
virgins fucking has some leaks, if I may say so.
Once you fucked them, they're no more virgins, so where are
you? Unless there is some renewable virginity like the
windmills. Here Franz could help with his deep knowledge
of windmills.
Actually, you can't fuck a virgin: after the first push in
she is no more a virgin, so all you can fuck is a former
virgin. A bit like Heidegger's temporality, isn't it?
High, transcendental Theology which only our Theologians
may grasp.
HOLD IT!
I have a horrible second thought. What if I did not
really meet these LGM's? What if it was just a dream?
It would mean that we are in WWIII against Jihad, that
NY and London were bombed by Jihad's mudjahaddin, that
established religions are criminal, that science is
scientific and Design is stupid and, worst of all, that
our brilliant Ontologists, Scientists, Theologians and
Politicians are priceless assholes who reached the
rockbed of imbecility.
Georges.