00378: Re: [cicdd] Rejoice!

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 13:08:00 +0200
Subject: Re: [cicdd] Rejoice!

(Relayed by antonio -- who takes Paul's perspective as quite
relevant for better understanding. Sorry for cross-posting)

At 14:09 +0100 7-07-2005, Paul Carline wrote:
Dear Georges,

it is extremely naive of you - or anyone - to take such
statements (purporting to come from a hitherto unknown
group 'linked to Al-Qaeda') at face value.

After 9/11, the American government was quick to
blame Al-Qaeda (and dishonestly link Saddam to it) -
but no definitive link has ever been proven and NO
Muslim has ever been found guilty of planning or
taking part in the attacks.

The explanation is simple: 9/11 was not planned nor
carried out by Al-Qaeda. It was an 'inside job', planned
by Vice-President Cheney and others around Bush and
carried out by a number of secret agencies, including
Israel's Mossad.

Since 9/11 it has not been possible to accept ANY
supposed terrorist attack as genuine, or to believe
anything the US or UK governments say.

Both leaders (Bush and Blair) and many of their
leading associates have lied repeatedly in public in
order to further their own interests and those of their
allies - including especially Israel.

There is no reason not to include Mossad or the US
and UK secret services among the suspects for today's
atrocity. Simply ask the question:
WHO STANDS TO BENEFIT?

Today's events play directly into the hands of Bush
and Blair, their phony'war on terror' and their concerted
attack on democracy.

Paul