00376: Rejoice (Sam)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 09:43:27 +0200
Subject: Rejoice (Sam)

Rejoice, Islamic nation. Rejoice, Arab world.
The time has come for vengeance against the
Zionist crusader government of Britain in
response to the massacres Britain committed
in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The heroic mujahedeen carried out a blessed attack
in London, and now Britain is burning with fear
and terror, from north to south, east to west.

We warned the British government repeated.
We have carried out our promise and carried out
a military attack in Britain after great efforts
by the heroic mujahedeen over a long period to
ensure its success.

We continue to warn the governments of Denmark
and Italy and all crusader governments that they
will receive the same punishment if they do not
withdraw their troops from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Sam Carana
What's the matter, George, has your computer been hacked?
G:
It was a quote from an Islamist group which claimed
responsibility for the bombing.
I quoted it without comment.
I got an answer in cicdd list which I quote below again
without comment just to show upon what meat doth this
our CICDD feed, that it is grown so thick.
Both speak for themselves.
Georges
Paul Carline:

Dear Georges,

it is extremely naive of you - or anyone - to take such statements
(purporting to come from a hitherto unknown group 'linked to Al-Qaeda')
at
face value.

After 9/11, the American government was quick to blame Al-Qaeda (and
dishonestly link Saddam to it) - but no definitive link has ever been
proven
and NO Muslim has ever been found guilty of planning or taking part in
the
attacks.

The explanation is simple: 9/11 was not planned nor carried out by
Al-Qaeda.
It was an 'inside job', planned by Vice-President Cheney and others
around
Bush and carried out by a number of secret agencies, including Israel's
Mossad.

Since 9/11 it has not been possible to accept ANY supposed terrorist
attack
as genuine, or to believe anything the US or UK governments say.

Both leaders (Bush and Blair) and many of their leading associates have
lied
repeatedly in public in order to further their own interests and those
of
their allies - including especially Israel.

There is no reason not to include Mossad or the US and UK secret
services
among the suspects for today's atrocity. Simply ask the question: WHO
STANDS
TO BENEFIT?