00342: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 15:42:05 +0200
Subject: Re: Context of "Pax Americana"

Hi Giorgio,
Thanks for the factual report full of good stuff,
which I copied for the case I would need some more
documentation on WWII.

It's, of course in no way open to discussion, as
facts may only be noted, or checked an rejected as
false. In your case just one detail is false:

You say: "
"It was in 1939, during the year that Germany started
the war with its invasions of Austria and Poland,"
Now, Austria has never been invaded, but annexed
PEACEFULLY as PEACENIKS present to Hitler, on the 13th
March 1938, War was started by Germany AND SOVIET
UNION invading Poland in September 1939.

Then, for some reason which flies high over my head
you conclude:
"As you can see my Pax Americana context greatly
differs from yours."

I cannot see it at all. You did not assert anything,
but just presented facts, which I knew in more or
less detail and which I find well documented and true.
If you look at "Meaningless Generalities" - "Fascism"
in http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/
you will see two additional genocide co-responsibilities
of the Allies, which you probably ignore and a general
statement about Switzerland, encompassing what you say
about it. Actually Nazis robbed all assets of my fathers
enterprise, transferred them to Swiss banks and we
never saw their colour.

Thus we agree 100% on the truth of our common facts.
So where is the disagreement?

As you can logically disagree only with my assertions,
I repeat my assertion:

"in times of war or menace thereof, peaceniks represent
typically the fifth column of the aggressor amid people
cornered into defense."

Then I illustrated it with "Die for Danzig?" peaceniks
of WWII, which seems to confirm the assertion.

In the light of your post I shall gladly add that this
peaceniks propaganda is often assisted by local
industries using it to make more business with the
aggressor, often selling him arms with which he will
invade their own country.

Cheers
Georges.