00327: Re: Google Wisecrack Institute

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:42:57 -0500
Subject: Re: Google Wisecrack Institute

Dear Georges,

I appologize for my antagonistic responce.
That said, I still disagree with you.

Google wisecracks? Google is a search engine, not capable of wisecracking.
The vatious news papers interviewing people from France seems a valid
representation.

None of the people interviewed made any statement about Chirac, they
were more concerned about the EU Government taking control of their
lives.

Regards, Bruce

On 6/4/05, Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Apparently Georges has joined the capitalist corporations in their
efforts to discount the very real disapproval of the EU Constitution by
the
French Referendum. Any search such as Google will show interviews of
French people who voted against the EU Constitution because it was
undemocratic, took power from their Nation State, gave the EU power to
end social benefits which the French see as necessary and numerous
other valid reasons.

Only the EU Propaganda machine is belching the un-truth Georges
continues to perpetuate.

Bruce,
======================================================> I tried to join the GWI (Google Wisecrack Institute"), but
the Committee said that my intelligence was not compatible
with their standards.
And indeed, I don't understand a word of the
Wisecracks about.
So maybe some scientist of the GWI could translate and
explain me:

What's wrong with reporting facts based upon:

-daily life experience, knowledge of French mentality
and of the current atmosphere in France.

-years of successful DD militant experience at the local
Forum level as well as at the regional level encompassing
several associations with over 10000 members, with last
topic having been the Referendum.

Why should such facts be called into question by a few
Google wisecracks?

Why should Capitalist Corporation, whatever that may mean,
appreciate a report discrediting their best pal, Chirac?

Why, finally, reporting facts should trigger aggressive,
ad personam and not to the point reaction?

Georges.

--

"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,
while in fearing, the other found need of conquest."

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/