00323: Context of "Pax Americana"

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 11:53:25 +0200
Subject: Context of "Pax Americana"

Dear Mirek,
"Pax Americana" has been put in context and may be fairly
discussed.
You may copy whatever you wish from
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/
with one restriction: only files addressed via index.html
i.e. appearing directly upon clicking on the above.
Other "hidden" files in the directory are either unfinished
or trash that I forgot to delete.
Cheers
Georges.
PS. I made a short trip to Warsaw, invited for celebration
of my section of the AK Resistance. I wrote my impressions
rather well received in Poland, part in Polish, part in
English. If you can read Polish, I can mail them to you.