00312: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 23:43:57 -0600
Subject: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

Giorgio Menon wrote:
i've just read Georges' "Pax Americana". The more interesting chapter
is the Jihad file.
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/pax_americana_caa_jihad.html

I've also read everything, and was also rather unpleasantly surprised (given
the fact that I liked many other his writings) with the views expressed there.

Here is my comment e.g. on:

I did not vote for him, so I did not elect him
nor I merit him, you may say, and you will be
wrong: even if you did not vote for him, you
elected him by accepting the Constitution and
the current election system and you merit him
because you never did anything against this election system.

That guy had no choice to accept or not to accept the Constitution. He is forced to obey it because he was born in US (or immigrated
there).
Right now every country forces all people living on her territory to obey her
Constitution and laws without giving them the possibility to participate in
writing or reviewing the Constitution. It came to may mind, that all adults
(upon achieving 18 years or so) should be given the possibility to
discuss/review/renew their constitutions ... Only then should they be required
to obey it.

mk