00307: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

From: Giorgio Menon <menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 18:55:25 +0200
Subject: Re: [cicdd] EU Referendum and EU Constitution

Georges Metanomski wrote:

richard(at)cyberjournal.org wrote:

C THOMSON wrote:

> So, I have to question the "European project". I am all in
> favour of people living in peace with each other. But I do
> wonder whether a project designed mainly to increase GDP
> and maximise profits for eternity is really what human
> beings were designed for.

Hi Chris,

Its nice to hear from someone who is willing recognize the
neo-economics issue!

I'd like to comment on the issue of "living in peace".

rkm

Please, have a look at "Pax Americana" in
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/
There are 5 chapter-files: WW2, Vietnam, Israel, Kosovo, Jihad.
Most pertinent to the issue is, of course WW2, but I believe that
Jihad is most important for us currently. It has been written
before the Iraq campaign (not war, just a campaign in the current
WW3 Jihad war) and should be continued with a chapter "Iraq",
which I will soon write if Allah permits.
Georges.

Hi All,
i've just read Georges' "Pax Americana". The more interesting chapter
is the Jihad file.
http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/pax_americana_caa_jihad.html
There Georges claims that:
1- We (USA and their individual and collective allies) are in the state
war for the simple
reason that we have been aggressed and that USA President declared the
state of war.
There's no comment about the reason why "we" should accept what the
President of a foreign (for many individuals) state declares.
Surely "we" cannot encompass those who disagree with the above
statement. G. says:
2-If you really suffer so much under Bush and his tyranny you may always
ask for political asylum.
In Iraq or in Lybia for instance. Or in a loony bin.
You may also try to be brilliant and post clever messages about Bush
being stupid and
corrupted. All you will achieve is to make an ass of yourself and look
like a guy who draws
clever grafittis in toilets.
In other words any dissident against Bush' politics is a looney toilet
illustrator, no matter how sensible his/her thinking is. Full stop.
Here's what should be done to stop this Jihad (clash of religions, of
ethnies, of civilizations? asks himself):
3-Our Secret Services will have to trace the bug and, together with the
military, to determine
proper remedies.
4- each of us may be Jihad's agent, we have all to be supervised.
Methods and technology should be developed by Intelligence
Agencies.
It doesn't really matter if the US together with local Secret Services
have longingly conspired against the freedom of us citizens as history
tells, from Allende to Moro, Stay Behind, Waco, Operation Paperclip,
Operation Mockingbird etc..etc...They KNOW what has to be done. They
must control us, like in the worst Orwellian nightmare.
5-Jihad has world dimension and unless we learn and dare to bring the
war to whole enemy's territory, we are bound to lose it.
So it doesn't really matter if you live in Italy, SouthAfrica, Thailand
or Nicaragua. The place where you live is the place where the Jihad is
defeating us. Let the SS work for you, dear friend.
6-92% Americans support Israel, Bush and will doubtless support any
efficient measures defending them from Jihad's attacks. 8%...provide
the majority of prattlers on WEB lists. Their treason has the quality
and theweight of toilet grafittis.
Again, this means that NO ONE has the ethical right to stand up and
fight for his rights. That 8% (where does this statistic come from?) is
just a looney minority.
Finally:
7-Let's remember that opposing government decisions in time of war has a
name: "treason".
Which is punished with death sentence, in case you don't know the
martial law......
What can i say at this point? I can only cry......

Best regards

Giorgio