00268: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:44:19 +0200
Subject: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

Giorgio

PS I suspect that hartred dims one's abilities to react. I prefer to be
a SOB rather than resentful: i've found out that it offers many more
chances.
G:
IMO, hatred engenders hatred and makes one to an
aggressive, but inefficient animal.
You know some of my experiences in Warsaw Ghetto, in
Gestapo interrogation etc.
I also, using Zen, disarmed twice with naked hands
an armed terrorist. If I hated them, I would have
been shot. Zen, or better said, the sincere human
awareness sees all as one, thus my "enemies" as parts
of me. If a part of me, a finger, gets rotten, I try
to heel it, I may have to cut it, but, good Lord, how
can I hate my finger? When all is one and your own hand
moves to strike you, it's easy to block it with the
other, isn't it?
Georges.