00263: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:20:37 +0200
Subject: Re: various (lozenge etc.)

Hello,
I agree with Mirek. In the future, fully developed democratic systems, there
will not be any need to have leaders (but there will always be necessary to
have some structures ensuring the running og the system). We are not there
yet. At this stage, when we are barely beginning to discuss truly democratic
systems and attempt, by trial and error, to put in place some rudimentary
mechanisms, leaders ARE needed! Current DD leaders do not get payed, they do
what they do because of deep conviction and concern about the future of
mankind. Therefore, there is no corruption and no reason to distrust this
type of leadership. We should be grateful to all those who assume a
(temporary) role as leaders in certain areas.
Sincerely, Jiri Polak