00251: Re: lozenge...

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 05:47:25 +0200
Subject: Re: lozenge...

At 22:10 +0100 17-05-2005, Bernard Clayson wrote:
Antonio wrote
I see a paradox here. Not in what you say, Richard, but in the
communication context that results from one's wish to change
-- myself perhaps -- and the audience.

(BC) Antonio, the paradox is only there whilst one 'talks' about it.
'Talking' also includes writing, and building whiz-bang websites,
they mean nothing unless they are backed by practical hands-on
examples, due to the fact they all attempt to convince others to do
it, instead of doing it yourself.
'Do as I say, not do as I do' has the predictable result of getting
others to preach, not do.

That's their choice, Bernard. As for myself, I do not want to
convince anybody. But I am a parent, and feel it my duty that
of 'talking' about education to my colleagues parents, besides
performing it with my children. I also am a medicine doctor, and
think it my duty that of informing society about society healing.

Yet I do not want to convince you to call black what you see it
white. Nor you can convince me to call white what I see it black.
What I want to do, it is offering my contribute as a chance for
the others to choose, if they like, and I am done.

(Bernard)
It should be obvious by now, that anything given has a ball and
chain attached.
I made a conscious decision, not to ask, request, petition etc, I
took the publics rights as non-negotiable. It appears to have been
accepted, thanks also to a bit of international help.
No one has disputed it ...... apart from some members of my
parish council who have had their ego over-ridden <grin> and that
is a story I will not go in to due to waiting for the next episode.

(ant)
It seems to me, you are working inside the current "yes-yes" political
system -- though you are performing bottom-up policies. Sounds nice
to me, and I will give you (after your asking for) all the (international)
contribute I can -- as I did until now.
As for myself, I am working to show the public another political
system, made with a "yes-not" communication relationship model.
There is difference, and it is rather a difficult model to perform,
unlike yours, because the public did not imagine its existence even.
Though I'm getting some valuable support -- from the outside ;-)

If every wddm member went out and started democracy, reporting
back on what they achieved, mistakes identified etc we would all
benefit from it, and encourage others to do the same.

To do less will achieve nothing.......... except more comments from
Georges about what he does in his cellar (I was under the illusion he
was emptying bottles of vino, shows how wrong one can be <grin>)

Regards
Bernard

Ciao, antonio