00241: Re: Masturbation (was Suck a lozenge)

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 06:52:49 +0200
Subject: Re: Masturbation (was Suck a lozenge)

At 9:54 +0200 15-05-2005, Georges Metanomski wrote,
besides of other "reflexive" things, this conclusion:

(...)

G:
You did nor read carefully: I don't "have in mind" a damn
thing, but QUOTE the old hat comment of April 30:
"As it is, broadly speaking, there are, at least, two groups
of people who may be interested in WDDM: ..."

It all boils down to the activity of Wddm. It may:

1.either deal with something exterior to itself, such as for
instance, DD,

2.or deal reflexively with itself, which is sometimes
called Masturbation.

It's only Masturbation that I notice here so far.

Georges.

Perhaps Georges missed to notice that, by writing what he
wrote, he dealt with things interior to WDDM. His choice,
and I agree with his calling that "prattle" and "Masturbation".

Having remarked this, I shall tell you that I, from Thursday
to Sunday, have spent my time to attend an Italian ISPO
conference in Puglia, the South of Italy, where I have friends.

My project is, I want to bring up a close cooperation, rather
a brotherhood, between the DD people and the SP people.
In facts, both goals are substantially one only: that is, making
the individuals acknowledge and control better than in the past
their democratic device, i.e. their votes.

ISPO (http://www.simpol.org) wants the people to maintain
home their votes until the proper time has come, or the proper
officials have come, to implement the policies which the ISPO
adopters had *democratically* decided to be the useful ones.

The term *democratically* implies, by ISPO, that a relevant
percentage, called "critical mass" of the world's inhabitants in
all, or almost all, of the world's countries have to decide about
what these policies have to be.

Likewise, the term *democratically* implies, by WDDM, that
the people themselves have to decide about what all policies
have to be.

Therefore, no substantial difference between the two. Or,
if there is one, I would say that ISPO is more realistic than
WDDM, to the extent that, in Georges' words, WDDM deals
with DD -- that doesn't exist really, since it is a noun only.

It is the DD people that may exist, and ISPO deals with the
people, each individual voter, how to make them "acknowledge
and control better than in the past their democratic device, i.e.
their votes."

From this axiom, all the remaining follows.

Regards,