00232: Re: Suck a lozenge

From: Milton MacPhail <macfluff(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 16:31:41 -0600
Subject: Re: Suck a lozenge

I am from Canada and we are on the verge of our second federal election
in less than a year. Both of the leading parties want deep integration
with the USA (you won't be able to tell the difference between the USA
and Canada because there won't be any difference). I don't want that, so
excuse me if I am too preoccupied to address WDDM procedural questions
in depth.

At this moment the WTO is attacking our rights to buy vitamin/mineral
supplements in sufficient dosages and quantities. Terminator seeds are
being propagated and propagandized world wide by Monsanto and all the
sycophants it can buy.
Genocide is being committed in Iraq and Iran looks like it will be next
in line.

Is the WDDM planning on becoming relevant anytime soon? Or are we going
to continue to argue about how 21 of us will count votes and who should
be allowed to join us?

I think anyone who wants to join should be allowed to join. I think we
should start exchanging ideas about how we can bring the people of our
countries together.

Best Regards

Milton MacPhail

Georges Metanomski wrote:

When an actor or a speaker at the Speakers Corner
dries up, i.e. forgets why he's there and what he
was supposed to say, the gallery screams "Suck a
lozenge!"

Sounds like a good advise to Wddm. Indeed, we were
told to look at "recent" and "comments", but they
seem entirely dried up.

"Recent" goes back to 6 May, and most recent "comment"
to 30 April. Old hat rather than recent.

And what do we learn from this old hat? That Wddm has
21 members (a lot for "world wide"), that JoLlOrtega
has read the list of Projects (good for him, but why
call them "projects'?) and that the set of Wddm members
included two or maybe 3 subsets.

I can hear the crowd at the Speakers Corner scream:
"Suck a lozenge!". At least if they read Wddm, but
the trouble is, they don't.

Georges.