00226: Re: New member

From: Giorgio Menon <menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 09:20:58 +0200
Subject: Re: New member

WDDM webmaster wrote:

Hi, my name is Erik Schwerdtfeger. I currently live in Milwaukee
which is
in the United States. I strongly support Direct Democracy. I feel that
Direct Democracy is the only way to free ourselves from the modern-day
Aristocracy. I am not currently old enough to vote, so I have
literally no
say in the government. I'm going to be honest with you, I don't have a
whole lot to offer. I don't have a Ph.D or anything. All I have really
have to offer are my ideas. I am only 16 which I think is an asset.
It is
important to pass ideas out to the youth of the world so the idea of
Direct
Democracy does not die out. I am a writer, though I think I am too
young to
get anything published. Poetry is my specialty. I really believe
that by
the end of the century the whole world will be ruled through Direct
Democracy. But that will only happen if the youth of the world make it
happen.

Thank you,
Erik Schwerdtfeger

If this e-mail is an open question to determine if i'm favourable to
accept Erik in WDDM, then my answer is YES! Fresh energies should be
always welcome.
Best regards
Giorgio