00225: New member

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 00:28:02 -0600
Subject: New member

Hi, my name is Erik Schwerdtfeger. I currently live in Milwaukee which is
in the United States. I strongly support Direct Democracy. I feel that
Direct Democracy is the only way to free ourselves from the modern-day
Aristocracy. I am not currently old enough to vote, so I have literally no
say in the government. I'm going to be honest with you, I don't have a
whole lot to offer. I don't have a Ph.D or anything. All I have really
have to offer are my ideas. I am only 16 which I think is an asset. It is
important to pass ideas out to the youth of the world so the idea of Direct
Democracy does not die out. I am a writer, though I think I am too young to
get anything published. Poetry is my specialty. I really believe that by
the end of the century the whole world will be ruled through Direct
Democracy. But that will only happen if the youth of the world make it
happen.

Thank you,
Erik Schwerdtfeger