00220: [Fwd: Re: WDDM]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 05:22:55 -0600
Subject: [Fwd: Re: WDDM]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: WDDM
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 10:57:41 +0200
From: Giorgio Menon <menon(at)pd.infn.it>
To: webmaster <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>

webmaster wrote:

Hello!
Your application was received.
Could you provide a little bit more information about yourself?
Thank you,
WDDM

I try: I was born in Padova, Italy, on 6 march 1955. I tried to attend
the local highschool, but decided to live instad of studying life at the
age of 16. I attended several other schools then (graphics, electronics,
photography, etc..). I'm currently working at the University of Padova
as technical responsible of the subnuclear lab. I'm father of two. The
main thing is that i'd be interested in your proposals, if only i could
have access to your materials.

Best regards

Tonguessy