00219: New members, etc

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 04:11:26 -0600
Subject: New members, etc

Hi everybody!

Mr. Menon sent us more information about himself, see
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GiMenon.
Therefore I admitted him to the WDDM.

Also the well known Australian Mr. Doug N. Everingham applied for WDDM
membership. His CV is at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/DoEveringham

Antonio Rossin asked for member e-mail addresses.
I have listed them on this internal page (visible only after you log in):
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/ExternalMemberEmailAddresses
This is a temporary measure, eventually I want to hide all the addresses
(so spammers could not harvest them) - just have links to forms from which
anybody could send e-mail to any member without seeing his/her address.

No I will proceed with the registration/creation of home pages for anybody who
has not done so that we have a complete set of basic member info, and everybody
can take part in the activities in the Wiki.