00212: Re: Democracy Workshop

From: Antonio Rossin <rossin(at)tin.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:59:54 +0200
Subject: Re: Democracy Workshop

At 21:37 +0200 29-04-2005, Georges Metanomski wrote:
Unfortunately, the Munich company which was generously supporting
our CN Server with a dedicated line and IP address cannot do it
more, so the present Workshop cannot be directly attended on-line.
The modified procedure is as follows:

Our village Forum works with CN on my home computer. Progress is
reported in file format rooted in

http://members.fortunecity.com/georges/workshops/democracy/index.html

Participants out of the village Forum may send messages to me via
involved lists or zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr

I shall update both my home CN and the file version with messages
complying with "debate principles" which you reach navigating as
explained in the root file.

The Workshop is in initial phase in which only "postulates,
definitions and principles" are open for debate. Further issues
will be opened after finishing this phase.

The list of issues results from consensus of the village Forum:
postulates, definitions and principles
democracy
particracy
particracy plus I&R
particracy plus shadow parliament
forcasts and prerequisites

As everything, it's open for suggestions of other participants.

The Workshop is open for anybody without distinction of some list
membership, or any other one.

Georges.