00209: Re: New applications

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 06:21:29 -0500
Subject: Re: New applications

You will get people you do not know at all. Like dancing lady or your heart throb from venus is a bit of a give away, but the idea they write of them self and why they would like to join may be a good policy. This could be requested automatically when they apply. This would give you an idea if they are just spammers or actually want to do something for democracy.
Bruce

On 4/29/05, M. Kolar wrote:
O.K. Next time, I'll subscribe immediately anybody who provides some
suitable information about themselves (like Richard), and ask people like
Giorgio Menon (the last one) for more info - which I have already done.
This seems like a consensus.
(You don't have to send any more comments on this
subject, if you agree.)

Mirek

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/