00208: Re: New applications

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 03:36:28 -0600
Subject: Re: New applications

O.K. Next time, I'll subscribe immediately anybody who provides some
suitable information about themselves (like Richard), and ask people like
Giorgio Menon (the last one) for more info - which I have already done.
This seems like a consensus.
(You don't have to send any more comments on this
subject, if you agree.)

Mirek

Ted Becker writes:

Bruce. That's fine. In a sense it's a subscription, not an application. I go along with that. It is just a more inclusive way of
proceeding.

The rest of what is said is fine with me. I also like the disclaimer idea. I mean, we're not Plato's Nocturnal Council.

Ted.

bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com 04/26/05 5:17 PM >>>
Dear Ted,

On 4/26/05, Ted Becker <becketl(at)auburn.edu> wrote:
I think it's nice that folks who come in tell us about themselves, but I don't think we need an application process. The proof will
come in the contribution they make and the facilitating out of disruptive ones.