00189: On the DD's gaps ...

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:52:35 +0200
Subject: On the DD's gaps ...

... All what I want to mean is, there
is a gap between the E-technocrats and the remaining people.
Let's suppose, this gap will be never filled-in completely -- yet
it presents an obstacle to DD to succeed.

Yes, indeed there are several gaps.

The smaller gap is the training in the collaborative tools. Because, the age
is not a trouble. Antonio, let me tell the biggest community using Internet
is the elders, and then the youngest people.

However, the bigger gap is related to use the Internet to carry out Political
Freedoms of DD. In this field, the lawful electronic sign is the cornerstone.

Please, visit the AnotherDem's website.
http://otrademocraciaesposible.net/
although it is a Spanish website, in the left column you will be able to see a
pencil that is a link to online signing website using the Spanish lawful
electronic sign
http://www.firmasonline.com/
We are collaborating with this people who has launched a website to sign
different campaigns. On the other hand, we are planning to submit a question
before the National Electoral Commission to know how the sheets of signs of
the Popular Initiative could be signed using electronic sign. Filling the
gap ...

Regards, Leo