00181: Re: On comments at Wiki

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 11:40:20 -0600
Subject: Re: On comments at Wiki

discussions. Any solution to this problem? (see below)

Every member should once a day open Wiki, and click in the top menu on
RecentChanges and RecentlyCommented .
It can also be achieved by adding these two links to their
Bookmarks/Favorites:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/RecentChanges
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/RecentlyCommented

Mirek

lpc1998 writes:

Dear Bruce, Dear All,

I have just posted again my comments at Wiki. This time, it is on 'Rationale for the Proposed Changes to COR' at:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/ProposedRulesSummary

I think there is a problem here. Members who do not pay a regular visit to the relevant Wiki web pages or do not know how to go there
would miss the discussions. Any solution to this problem?

Best Regards
Eric Lim (lpc1998)