00178: Re: Re(1): invitation to join WDDM ... please, confirm policy

From: lpc1998 <lpc1998(at)lpc1998.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Re(1): invitation to join WDDM ... please, confirm policy

Thanks, Bruce, for the information. I shall post my comments at the relevant Wiki page.

Best Regards
Eric

Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Eric,
All these email posts will be lost and unaccounted for.
Please go to the site and make any proposal you think are needed.
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmProjects

Leopoldo could not submit a valid application for Juan. It must be
done by the individual only. Otherwise, we could make Bush, Blair and
the Queen members without their knowledge.
ATB Bruce,

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/