00148: To the moderator

From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 00:55:10 +0200
Subject: To the moderator

Dear moderator (Mirek),

I point out that it is the task of the moderator to correct – or at least comment – inappropriate behavior by members. This is related to the example of the member who behaved as if he were the moderator and who welcomed a new member even before any decision was taken.
(NB Should I mention names or is this person going to apologize for his action? In my view – an apology is a signal that the point made is acknowledged and that we can continue form thereon and respect each other as mature members.)

This also applies to members of this new WDDM and who manipulate their position by stating that they were a founding member of the old WDDM. (Apology issue also applies here.)

Now I know that your – Mirek – focus so far has been on other things, things which I think you handle well. Nevertheless, it is important for a good functioning WDDM to also take this “strict” role on your shoulders.

My question to you: do you think you can take this role on your shoulders too, or would you like the other members to be “self-regulating” and assist you in this ????

Kind regards,

Filia

PS  And what is your position / proposal related to the WDDM registration issue. Also here – quarrels can be reduced to a minimum if you (or we) interfere in time and come with proposals which point towards win-win situations.