00135: Re: Conclusions (Mirek)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:05:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Conclusions (Mirek)

Bruce:
... I and perhaps many others do not choose to use a
severely intellectual program to make decisions for
me. Geroges already concedes that people with less education
do better with his program. Perhaps by "educating" those
people, he actually handicaps their decision making skills.
G:
I don't "educate" anybody, just show how to use a perfectly
simple logistic support to express whatever they think.

"Program" is quite intellectual to write, but simple and
obvious to use. It helps the Forum to consistently make
decisions, but does not "decide" anything. And if you are
not prepared to accept Forum's decisions, what are you
doing in DD lists?

I often asserted and proved with help of our Einstein's
team puzzles that established education makes people
scleroticly minded and incapable to get the gist of
simplest concepts. That's why simple youngsters, unlike
highbrow members of WDDM, get easily the gist of DD's
logistic support.

Georges.