00127: Re: Conclusions (Mirek)

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 19:30:19 -0600
Subject: Re: Conclusions (Mirek)

Georges,
your conclusions are premature:
1. I think any file repository on the Internet (e.g., in Yahoo groups,
various fora) does not resolve relative links.
2. In the second half of my previous message, I have actually provided you
exactly the solution you requried. Just click on this link
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/uploads/GeMetanoski/test_a.html
and you see that your relative links work there. I even suggested that you can
build in this way a whole mini web-site just using the FileUpload menu on your
Wiki page (using as a means to upload files, not to browse them). It's written
up here: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/FileUploadHelp

Here is a concrete proposal: no matter how busy I may be I
am ready to coach you in ES and to program or to help you
program an ES on some physical or virtual server.
I am busy too. Do you have a short sample of such a code, a very simple
example so I could get a better idea what you are talking about?

Anyway, for the purposes of WDDM right now we do not need anything complicated.
I think we need first to decide on soma common projects, and only then to look
for more technical means.