00121: Fwd: American Coalition for Democracy Democracy (Note for WDDM webmaster)]

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 19:56:22 -0600
Subject: Fwd: American Coalition for Democracy Democracy (Note for WDDM webmaster)]

He also made an entry at http://democracy.mkolar.org/ Message Board

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 19 Apr 2005 01:12:36 -0000
From: otbdoug(at)hotmail.com
To: wbm@world-wide-democracy.net

Many American groups involved in e-democracy, direct democracy or 'professional
democracy' will be hooking up in a general configuration that is not itself a
'labeled' group. Essentially in our direct democracy forums we seek to
maintain the impact of each
group and individual citizens themselves. It is not useful to try to form a
tiny third party, but more practical to draw citizens directly to positions.
The partial dictatorship of our obselete two party system cannot be improved by
conventional tactics, rather citizens must be drawn to professional and
compassionate government by specific ideas and scientific decisions. Can we
all link up so that the American Direct Democracy Movement of 2006-2008 will
have international support. What goes around comes around.

Regards, Doug Johnson