00108: Re: files upload

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:12:35 -0600
Subject: Re: files upload

Georges, that was just an example, I have just deleted it. Upload your own
files you want other people to browse.

Georges Metanomski writes:
Opening or downloading the file "members0.html"
I see the html source with all unresolved tags.

But this was actually a good lesson. These file (members0.html) was
written for a different purpose (it's reachable from the main WDDM page. It
contained a few relative links, just the first two - these were those
unresolved tag you saw. The rest were absolute, and were working.

The lesson is: A HTML file posted in this way, in this file upload menu
must contain only absolute links (starting with http://....). Because all
the relative links would be resolved as relative to the temporary folder
your browser is using.