00097: Re: WDDM and WDDF Forum

From: Lee Gottlieb <acommon1(at)peoplepc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:58:58 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: WDDM and WDDF Forum

Mirek,

Thanks for asking, but I doubt very much if I would make an acceptable
moderator for the website as I have often been told by my radical friends
that I am too radical and too focused even for them. I doubt if I could tolerate
much trivia or drifting away from the objective of promoting DD in
positive ways. Based upon current conversations, I would probably
ban many of the current participants and then there would be only a few
of us left. I doubt if that would be best for WDDM.

Lee