00096: Comprehensive report on 20th Feb Spanish plebiscite

From: Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 01:53:00 +0200
Subject: Comprehensive report on 20th Feb Spanish plebiscite

http://64.62.195.58/wddf/viewtopic.php?p=78#78

Dear friends,
a comprehensive report on the Spanish plebiscite held in 20th of February in
Spain, about ratification of the so-called European Constitution has just
been published.

The Spanish version (62 pages, 4.1MB) is completely available
http://www.demopunk.net/sp/intern/europe/pcon_index_sp.html#INFO20F
the translation to the English version is still in progress (we are hardly
working on it)
http://www.demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/pcon_index_en.html#INFO20F

If you understand Spanish you will find out tons of information about the
European constituent process from the Spanish perspective.

Please, wait a few days for the complete English translation.

On the other hand, we are actively looking for French translators and checking
readers in English. If you are interested on support these works, please
contact me
lsalgui(at)demopunk.net

Regards, Leo