00091: Re: Relevant emails relating to the Filia Accusations against Eric

From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 23:30:39 +0200
Subject: Re: Relevant emails relating to the Filia Accusations against Eric

Dear Eric and others,

The “blue-ribbons” email I didn’t receive. You can check on the addressees.
Apart from this, I have nothing to add. We have both had our says, so the other people can judge.
My opinion stands. I do think that Eric made a peace-making gesture between Stephen and myself at the cost of me, on top of this he was manipulative and macho. Everything that happened since then confirms this to me. Between my first response to this and now there were several occasions for Eric to investigate what I meant by this. Including this afternoon. All these opportunities were not taken. Now I won’t answer his questions anymore.

If the question is whether I should stay or go, I leave that up to the others. If the issue is whether Eric should stay or go, I’d say: If Eric has to go, I go too.

To me the matter is closed.

Kind regards,
Filia

PS In principle this email is not of Stephen’s concern, for he is not a member of WDDM. But as he was/is involved in all this, I think a cc to him is appropriate.