00088: Re: On the open nature of the WDDF ...

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:10:28 -0600
Subject: Re: On the open nature of the WDDF ...

Leopoldo,
please not that we are for all practical reasons open enough.
On all Public projects, every outside visitor can add comments. As well as
on many other pages. Everybody can start a new subject by asking a WDDM
member to start a new page.
I just think that it is wise for now to require that to become a full WDDM
member, one has to submit an application, and accept our goals.
Mirek

Leopoldo Salgui writes:

Dear all,
my main concern is about the open nature. I will try to persuade WDDM's
members than the tough membership is not the best solution to problems
happenned in the past.