00072: Re: Suggestion for a new WDDM workshop

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 21:37:37 -0500
Subject: Re: Suggestion for a new WDDM workshop

Perhaps this information could be  posted on the Website, for ALL to access and read. I do not have enough room anywhere to post all I think is wrong with the USA. Monitering further is unnecessary.  What we need is I&R&R. It is not time to write a "New Constitution" for the USA with the present tyrinical global corporate power in the white -(getting blacker)- house.

With Wiki, all that can be posted. But than people have to read all that. Perhaps we should confine our work to initial projucts and focus on them.

If your monitering is on democracy improvements, it would be a great posting. (We need the hope)  Perhaps I do not understand what you mean by monitoring. Does this mean to actively observe a specific government and provide timely reports?  Bruce

On 4/16/05, Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear all,
after looking through the presnt WDDM workshops
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmProjects
I would like to propose to create a new WDDM workshop:

"Democracy Monitoring"

a project oriented to monitor and evaluating the real democracy conditions,
particularly in the countries ruling by the hegemonic model: the liberal
democracy.

From Demopunk Net we could contribute with at least three reports:

DD in Spain
http://www.demopunk.net/en/direct/ddsp2002_en.html

DD in Latin America (edited by the emerging Spanish group, +Democracia)
http://www.demopunk.net/en/intern/LatinAmericanDD.rtf

The European Constituent Process
http://www.demopunk.net/en/intern/europe/pcon_index_en.html

Please, feedback your positions ... Leo

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/