00069: Re: WDDM Wiki Registration

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 20:01:11 -0600
Subject: Re: WDDM Wiki Registration

Viki registration is only for the WDDM members.

As for the WDDF the integration with WDDM - we already have a link to it.
It's truth that right now it is not visible on the Main Page. I will
certainly put it back in a prominent way.

Do you want to merge membership too? Then I propose that everybody from WDDF
who is interested should apply for WDDM membership to show that s/he is
ready to work towards consensus/deliberation.

Mirek

Leopoldo Salgui writes:

Dear George,
I have just tried to register in the WDDM's wiki and a "registration code" is
needed. What means?, Wiki registration is not open?

Regards, Leo