00060: Re: New member application for approval

From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:00:09 +0200
Subject: Re: New member application for approval

Is everybody sure that I am a mature member, i.e. that I can speak my
opinion on this and other applications freely? There's official hierarchy,
where everybody is equal, and can speak their minds. And there's unofficial
hierarchy, which has to do with the history of this forum, and then some
people might feel insulted if a newcomer speaks freely and may disturb the
unofficial composition. Or rather, they would make sure that this will not
happen.
My impression is that this forum is working hard to become a fair forum.
Nevertheless, I want to be absolutely sure that I can speak without, at some
point, be confronted with unofficial hierarchy.

Kind regards,
Filia

op 16-04-2005 09:53 schreef WDDM webmaster op wbm@world-wide-democracy.net:

Please, if you have any objections to the following application,
let everybody know by April 21:

20. Antonio Rossin rossin(at)tin.it

Antonio Rossin, 69, M.D., Neurologist, Italian.. Founding member of the
original WDDM at the Athens-Delpi 2nd CICDD conference, June 2000.

Studious of Dialectic Communication and especially the relation between
language patterns learning in earliest child's age under parenting feed-back
and the self-fixing of brain framework, either rigid-conservative or flexible
and suitable for autonomous, aware and active participation into society.

Website: http://www.flexible-learning.org

After you register to the Wiki site, you can do it also on this page:

http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/NewApplicationsReceived

mk