00055: All are finally WDDM members; interactive Wiki site is at your disposal

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 00:30:23 -0600
Subject: All are finally WDDM members; interactive Wiki site is at your disposal

Hello everbody!
As you could count yourselves, no objections against any applicants were
received.
We have obtained 14 responses saying that explicitly, while four people have
not sent a sinlge e-mail yet, after submiting their applications.

Thus, we have the first 19 members of the new WDDM.

In the meantime I have put in the operation the new WDDM Viki site at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/
Please, have a look around, read carefully
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/GettingStarted, register, and get to
the collaborative work in various working group that this site will enable.
There is a little nuisance in that, that the Wika usernames and passwords
are incompatible with my older software (at least so far I was not able to
figure out, how to import your passwards from the WDDM Internal Area into the
new Wiki database. So please, after you read the above GettingStarted
introduction, could you register again at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/UserSettings ?
You will need to fill in the first five fields on this form. In the last
one, the Registration Code, please, enter this string: WddmMemberRegCode .
Case of letters matters.
Then you can forget about the old passwords, I've moved the internal area
into the new Wiki.
I think that settign up this Wiki is the fastest and best solution I could
come with. I hope you will like it. It our collective site now, everybody can
now equally directly participate in building it without my help.
In GettingStarted you will find my reasons why I introduced passwords
(controlled access at all).

And I will not bother you with any more proposals on this list. Everything
can now be moved to the Workshops in our Wiki site
(http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WddmProjects), where small groups can
discuss various issues, and only if they think that could get some consensus,
would bring in to all members (most problably in this list).

Take your time to get equinted witht he new site, and hope that you will
soon start to expand it.

Your webmaster