00054: [Fwd: Re: Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention]

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:58:09 -0600
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention]

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 10:53:02 +0200
From: Filia den Hollander <fkdh(at)xs4all.nl>
To: M. Kolar <wddm(at)mkolar.org>

I have no objections. I assumed I was too "fresh" a member to be asked this
question.
Regards,
Filia

op 15-04-2005 02:53 schreef M. Kolar op wddm(at)mkolar.org:

Filia,
That's OK to keep quiet.
But can I just assume then that you don't have any objections against any
other applicants? That's the question, everybody was asked.
We are supposed to be a self-governing group, everybody is supposed to
participate, also in accepting other/new members.