00033: Re(1): Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention

From: lpc1998 <lpc1998(at)lpc1998.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:15:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re(1): Opening the WDDM Online Constituting Convention

Thanks, Mirek, for your response.

There is an error (an extra better) in my suggestion (b). It should read:
b a review of Rule 4, exploring for a better alternatve.
In order not to distract the 'Constituting Convention', let us discuss my proposed review to Rule 4 after it is over. Many still have not confirmed their acceptance or otherwise of the other applicants.

Pursuant to Rule 2, I confirm my acceptance of the 3 additional applicants (Nos. 17 to 19) to the initial membership of the renewed WDDM.

Best Regards
Eric  Lim (lpc1998)

"M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org> wrote:
lpc1998 wrote:
> b a review of Rule 4, exploring for a better better alternatve.

Please, make a proposal,