00028: Re: received

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:34:07 -0500
Subject: Re: received

I failed to acknowledge in my brief post that I accept all members and I do so now.

Sorry if I got a bit in a hurry Merik, years of accomplishing little leads to that.

Dr. Nordfors said; "Democracy takes time." I must remember those wise words. Any initiative needs discussion, consideration, and such. Here it may take a month or so, in States, Nations it may take six months, a year or so for all the issues surrounding any initiative to be aired.

It will take us a bit to start and use the tools available on the website, the forum, and email list etc. We have much to learn from the site.  When we have developed a bit of cohesion amongst ourselves, I believe our beginning will be smoother.

All the Best, Bruce

On 4/11/05, Bruce Eggum wrote:
I am glad to see all the people interested in WDDM and expect WDDM will  provide infromation on the many various I&R and DD structures. There are some basic safe guards to protect the peoples power to maintain control of their governments and I hope these also will receive some suggestive information.

All The Best, Bruce

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA, www.doinggovernment.com
Check out my Blog too: doinggovernment.blogspot.com