00015: Re: First proposals

From: Lee Gottlieb <acommon1(at)peoplepc.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 15:37:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: First proposals

Mirek,

So far, so good. It seems that we have a nucleus of intelligent
people willing to reactivate WDDM.

However, I'm inclined to agree with Professor Becker, although
I believe that, collectively, we possess a little more than $300
in assets.

We ARE only a group of people merely discussing and agreeing or
disagreeing with one another. We ARE NOT an organization. This is
what I hope will be birthed at the September conference in Prague.
A bonafide organization with officers, a mission statement, strategies
for reaching objectives, and a bank account --no matter how small--will
tell the world we are indeed serious about what we speak. It would also
give us a fair chance of raising crucial funds from progressive
organizations and indiviudals.

Meanwhile, I will contribute whatever I can to help WDDM mature
and become a positive force in the world.

Lee

THE FUTURE WILL BE WHATEVER
CURRENT GENERATIONS WILL IT TO BE
www.voicesfordd.com