00014: RE: First proposals

From: Josep Lluís <jllortega(at)andorra.ad>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 21:20:53 +0200
Subject: RE: First proposals

I tend to agree with Ted. I think we are a small group that doesn't have big
decisions to make in the near future. I prefer the idea of working through
projects when we have them which everyone can support, track or participate
in. There is probably a minimum of organization needed, for example, when we
have proposals, they should be discussed with some coordinator moderating
and finally wording the vote, but we are still far from that.

However, I have had to live through bitter discussions about organizational
issues in other groups and I wouldn't like to repeat the process here. Thus,
I suggest we wait a little bit before formally endorsing Mirek's proposals
and that when we need some structre we create it, but I won't oppose Mirek's
proposals either. He is doing a good job of bringing us togheter and this is
important enough to avoid discussion at this stage.

I also suggest a round in wich each of us informally present any concrete
current project wich could benefit form wddm's support or any new project we
may have in mind. Slowly, let's not rush.

Josep