00010: received

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:27:33 -0500
Subject: received

I am glad to see all the people interested in WDDM and expect WDDM will  provide infromation on the many various I&R and DD structures. There are some basic safe guards to protect the peoples power to maintain control of their governments and I hope these also will receive some suggestive information.

All The Best, Bruce

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/