00007: Re: Sagi's Summaries of Replies to his proposals and Voting Results

From: "Bernard Clayson" <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 07:33:59 +0100
Subject: Re: Sagi's Summaries of Replies to his proposals and Voting Results

5. Bernard Clayson, did not send a reply.

My apologies for the over-sight.
I was rather tied up with DOING at the time ...... and then forgot to reply
to George.
However, I did reply to Mirek later.

The DOING was organising and running a Public-run Village Referendum
http://www.planet-thanet.fsnet.co.uk/referendum/
I did not ask/petition/etc the authorities, I took the supremacy of the
citizens as a fact i.e. not for debate.
The reason for doing the referendum (the issue) continues to keep me
occupied, I will however try to find the time in the next couple of days to
present a proposal to WDDM, the subject will be DOERS and DOING.

Regards
Bernard