WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Announcements

Forum for general announcements for the WDDM Forum users 
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
My Presidential Campaign
Posted by: FrankMcEnulty (IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 09:01AM

At this time I am coming to you at a critical point in my campaign and now is the time that I truly need your help to keep my campaign alive and growing.

I need everyone to perform three very easy and quick tasks.

First, the New American Independent Party has decided to hold their nominating process in early February. In order to vote in that process you must be registered with them by February 1st. Please go to the following web address and register so that you can vote for me in the upcoming nomination.

[www.newamericanindependent.com]

Second, in conjunction with my being on the ballot in the Arizona primary, I am working towards receiving the endorsement of two newspapers in the Tucson area. As part of that process I need you to click on the link below and vote for me in their poll. My portion is located about half way down the page.

[projectwhitehouse08.blogspot.com]

Third, please pass this email along to everyone you know requesting that they also participate in helping me continue to move the campaign forward.

That's it, short, sweet and simple; but I need your help.

"Anything is Possible in America"

Don't forget to ask for your campaign cards so we can continue to spread the word.

Media Update:

I will also be discussing the question of illegal immigration with Joe Bechtold on his show on January 20th at 1 PM PST at www.freeworldradionetwork.net

Thank-you for your continued support and please remember to tell everyone you know about my efforts. The election is still a long ways away and with your help I am continuing to make progress.

Thanks
Frank McEnulty

frank@frankforpresident.org

www.frankforpresident.org

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  My Presidential Campaign 937 FrankMcEnulty 01/18/2008 09:01AM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP