|DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY|
This forum is dedicated to seeking efficient ways on how to promote and spread DD
Our recent e-mail discussion on the possible role of political parties in the promotion/achievement of DD is posted here:
- The notion of a Direct Democracy political party is self-contradictory by definition.
- A DD political party will have a hard time to live up to its principles.
- However it is claimed that in some jurisdictions it may be the only way to achieve change.
- The most important/hardest thing to solve is how to convince the majority of public that DD is a better system - how to show the public that it works.
- A DD party (movement) should be global.
|Direct Democracy and Political Parties - an e-mail discussion||1214||WebMaster||11/03/2006 10:31PM|