WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Executive Board Proceedings

WDDM Executive Board will post all its dealings in this forum for the scrutiny of the members.  
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
From Proposal to Motion: WDDM involvement in the US Presidential Elections
Posted by: mantell (IP Logged)
Date: July 22, 2007 04:35PM

Hello All,

I've received seconds on the proposal concerning the upcoming Presidential elections from Mirek, Jiri Polack (private communication), and Ted Becker (private communication). That's enough seconds, so I'd like to request that Mirek turn the proposal into a motion.

Thanks, Mirek, for the information (below) on how to advertise the motion. I will do so as soon as you act.

Best,
Mark Antell

Ted M. Kolar wrote:

> Mark Antell, editor CitizenPowerMagazine.net wrote:
>
>> Hi Mirek,
>> Late last night I posted a proposal on the US Presidential elections to the proposal forum. I've yet to receive notice via the listserve. Problem? Or do I need to post the fact that there is a proposal on the general forum? That wouldn't be so good.
>> Mark
>>
>>
> As I wrote a while ago: Forum is an online forum only, no notices about new posts are generally sent unless each user chooses to receive some notices in their Control Center.
>
> So yes, right now if you do not believe that people follow the Forum, you have to send a reminder to the mailing list, or use the last item on the Control Panel of the Voting System (Send announcement to all WDDM members) - available to the Board only.
>
> As I wrote, I would have to change the Forum code to include notifications. It seems now to me that more appropriate would be to send them to all members instead of copies to the author only.
>
> Mirek
>
>
>

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  From Proposal to Motion: WDDM involvement in the US Presidential Elections 409 mantell 07/22/2007 04:35PM
  Re: From Proposal to Motion: WDDM involvement in the US Presidential Elections 223 BrEggum 07/22/2007 04:51PM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP