WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Executive Board Proceedings

WDDM Executive Board will post all its dealings in this forum for the scrutiny of the members.  
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Re: Priorities
Posted by: BrEggum (IP Logged)
Date: June 10, 2007 10:27PM

I thought the new Board has its immediate work provided by WDDM already. Am I wrong? Mark is a bit ahead of himself in ideas me thinks. Since he seems to not know what to do I offer some starters.

I thought the Board was to:
1. write a mission statement,

2. Write Board Officer job description including Chair person job description, vice Chair person job description, Secretary job description, Treasurer job description.
3. Develop a rotating schedule of officers, generally one year office staggered?
4. Write a I&R Process so people can begin an Initiative to WDDM, to the Board.
5. Write election procedure including posting, length of posting, Election date, closing date etc.
6. Write Board procedures of how meetings will be conducted or adopt a procedure. Roberts Rules or such.

This could get us started on a process that everyone knows and can utilize. Structure provides security in that everyone understands the process and feels secure (comfortable) that all is well and appropriate. People are more likely to participate in activities they know and are comfortable with.

The Board can determine other statues needed for the Charter and/or ask members for input or simply write the Boards united Initiative.

My ideas, the Board runs itself, so if you have other plans do them. I appreciate your time and work. BReggum

Bruce Eggum Wisconsin USA
www.doinggovernment.com

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Priorities 367 mantell 06/04/2007 08:02PM
  Re: Priorities 210 WebMaster 06/10/2007 10:25PM
  Re: Priorities 219 BrEggum 06/10/2007 10:33PM
  Re: Priorities 228 BrEggum 06/10/2007 10:27PM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP